>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

18 Dec 2015

A gift from mum for you this Festive / Holiday time

Mum has made a

COLOURING IN SHEET

for all those out there

who would like to waste a bit of time.

Best of all

mum has featured me and Hamish.




https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1U-CECndNW8RDhXZHlaQndIUHM/view?usp=sharing


11 comments:

  1. LOL Now I have something else to put on my 'to do' list! But they say coloring is good for the brain so thank your Mum for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! What a fun holiday passtime, with friends William and Hamish. Merry Christmas, pooches! May bones rain from the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Robin and Fay....hope you enjoy the colouring in ....♥william

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very nice! Thank you. We hope you have a Happy Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chester - You and yours have a great Holiday time too....♥william

      Delete
  5. That's great thanks, I'll pick up some pencils when I'm next in town. I've seen those colouring books for adults and thought they were a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it Eileen. Apparently colouring in these things is relaxing (let me know if it works and I'll get mum to do one)!.....♥william

      Delete
  6. oh I LOVE THIS!
    and i don't have a printer.
    you really should make your own calendars to sell. i would buy one.
    i mean for real... published ones! you're THAT good! they could be called...
    william's world.
    and I can see them now at all the barnes and noble stores across the usa!!! YAYYY!
    XO♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so nice of you Tammy...I will tell mum what you said and hope you will find someone with a printer to do copies of the calendar mum made on my behalf..

      http://www.williamthelurcher.blogspot.co.uk/p/calendar-for-2016-free-pdf-downloads.html

      Delete