>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

5 May 2015

We have been to the Isle of Wight again


....but first we had to get there

on a ferry.  

So I sat with dad in the dog zone on the upper deck

(personally I think it's a 'look after dad zone')


"Dad, the paparazzi are after me again" !

"Don't they know I'm shy"

...but dad had a chat with me about it

"Thanks dad"



8 comments:

  1. Good job taking care of Dad! Heaven knows what kind of trouble he'd get into if not for you sitting on him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Chester, he needs me - what can I say....♥william

      Delete
  2. Oh my, the love of family pet members and how it touches my heart and tears my eyes. William is so very lovable. I think of my Chocolatte' and how she is already going on 8 years old. It seems like just yesterday when I brought her home and she was the size of my hand. The heart gets so heavy when these thoughts enter the mind. I love you William, you make my heart sing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is why mum does the drawings of me (plus this blog on my behalf) so there will be ever lasting memories.....♥william

      Delete
  3. You are way too cute William. I bet you garner a lot of interest :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should say that JJ. People do seem to stop a lot and talk to us, plus they like to take photos too!....♥william

      Delete
  4. You do such a good job of holding Dad down! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I like to know where he is at all times ;) ........♥william

      Delete