>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 Jan 2015

Have I ever mentioned, I don't like being brushed!


No?
But I can be very good when a little bribery is involved....







 If I play my cards right I can get more biscuits from her.

You've got to play along with these humans sometimes.

10 comments:

  1. Whoa, don't remind us! We're way overdue for a date with Miss Jacquie the groomer! You were being good, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...sorry to remind you about the groomer Chester!

      Delete
  2. Crikey William if I were you I'd do anything Aunt Lil wanted me to. She's real NICE, aye??? She talks all that gooey talk I LOVE and she gives TREATS!! AND she's good looking for a Sheila, aye??? Well, Mate ...... your head look good. Shame about the body?????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...the body was a whole new reason for more treats /(^.^)\

      Delete
  3. Biscuits....and cornering you on the couch! Aunt Lil knows her stuff! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...yes, she sneaked up on me! /(^.^)\

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you're a good boy for your Aunt, you look so beautiful when she's done,
    and it's worth it for all those biscuits :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth the biscuits /(^.^)\

      Delete
  5. isn't she wonderful with him!!!
    love this video.
    love ALL your videos! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy. I love Aunt Lil, especially when she gives me treats /(^.^)\

      Delete