>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

25 Mar 2014

When Aunt Lil stayed in the Box room...


.....I decided to keep her company


(this is Slideshow and Video - no sound with the slides but there is with the Video!)...

  

and I was very comfy until mum disturbed us with a camera






6 comments:

  1. OMD did we spy Hamish????? Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, little Hamish had his bed on the floor next to the bed....whereas I was ON the bed, lol.

      Delete
  2. The big bed for the big dog and the little bed for the little dog.......this reminds me of something........was the bed 'just right'? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....it was just about bearable Robin ;)

      Delete
  3. Is Hamish a wee bit jealous?? Lol Annie would be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he wanted to be there too, but it was just a me and Auntie time, lol.

      Delete