>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 Feb 2014

I would like to introduce you to.....

TREACLE



I met her on the beach and we got on well.  She is 5 years old and very sweet, I think she fell for me!

She was a little bit distracted though as the man in the background was eating a sandwich and she kept trying to join him for lunch





Hopefully I might meet her again one day







20 comments:

  1. February 14th is nearly here William and you already look a little love struck. How sweet! Have a serene Sunday and enjoy some big easy today.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I would feel the same if I met you Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a stunner William.
    Was love in the air?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was .... So pleased to have met her.

      Delete
  4. I can see why you'd be taken with her, she's a cutie, is she a Lurcher too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is Kim. Her mum and dad said she was meant to have been Long haired like me, but she obviously went for the Sleek look...I think it suits her :)

      Delete
  5. OMD!! William, should I be jealous??!! BOL
    She is one good lookin' gal fursure! I bets you guys had some FABulous zoomies!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's beautiful William. And of course she fell for you.. how could she help herself?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's very pretty! Lucky William. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....her character was as sweet as her looks too :)

      Delete
  8. Treacle is adorable! No one could blame her for being distracted by a sandwich, I'd be just the same ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they must have been good sandwiches :)

      Delete
  9. Treacle is a good name we reckon. From Ted and Poppy xx :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The beach looks busy. It must have been a nice day to be outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very busy, the world and his wife were out and about!

      Delete
  11. I missed this post. Looks like William is looking at the sandwich too lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....I thought about it but Dad kept hold of me!

      Delete