>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 Oct 2013

Digging



I was so excited, I can't tell you.  I wanted to do some digging yesterday




and I was hoping to sit in it


but the door was locked!   What a pity, I could have had great fun and by Monday all the gravel would have been moved and the workmen would have thanked me for my helpfulness.....

well, may be not, but a lurcher can hope can't he.




16 comments:

  1. when Aunty Kath wins the lottery, she will buy you one of your own xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you Aunty Kath, I'll keep my paws crossed then :)

      Delete
  2. and what with Dad not letting you help dig in the garden as well!
    Poor William, no-one appreciates your excellent skills :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, you would think they'd take the hint!

      Delete
  3. I am sure you would have been of great help. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be, they just don't understand me! lol

      Delete
  4. Ha ha that would have been a sight to see. Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and I waited for dad to open the door - he didn't, humphh!

      Delete
  5. Since there is not a extra seat I would imagine him sitting in the drivers lap like he does on dads... LOL he would be the front front seat driver. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...{ that's exactly the thought we had!!!} lol.

      Delete
  6. A Lurcher can hope William, but that would be too dangerous for you to actually do. Mum and Dad want to keep you safe. That's important. Sending hugs across the many miles! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they mean well, but it would have been fun though!

      Delete
  7. You are such a helper, William! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooh that is sooo cool William!! I loves watchin' those thingies, butts I have never been allowed to drive one!!
    I hopes you come back and the peep will let you drive!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the digger is still there Ruby, so I live in hope of having a go in it! lol

      Delete