>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

7 Sep 2013

I'm a little put out!

Mum is resting with her poorly leg in dads chair....it's a recliner and very comfy, for some reason they don't let me sit in that!     SO dad is sitting on MY sofa, well we have two, but he sits on the one I prefer!    Which means I have the other sofa.....hence I won't look at them.....

I'll just sulk instead








14 comments:

  1. you know what they say William, "get a lurcher,lose a sofa!"

    Roobarb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done William you show them your displeasure. Hope mums' leg is better soon. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly. Mum is hobbling about from room to room and then she needs to collapse in dad's chair again!

      Delete
  3. Aw William, perhaps you'll have your couch back soon! Our kitties all have their spots too, and are sometimes put out when sweetie.and i want to sit in our living room! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Us pets take priority you know Mary :)

      Delete
  4. You do it very well, William. I am ever amazed at your unending talents! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you appreciate my talents Robin, lol

      Delete
  5. I totally understand--We've had that same thing happen here this week because I've cleaned the cover of the sofa and haven't put it back on yet, so the dogs are napping on the floor--The shame of it all! :-)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mum has nightmares trying to organise washing covers, cos I always want to sit on it before I should do, lol.

      Delete
  6. Oh Noes! Sorry to hear abouts your Moms bum walkin' stick! I hopes it gets better soon!
    Oh William, Ma does that to me all the time!! I like sittin' in 'her' chair (it has a pawsome view to the back yardie!), butts does she let me have it??? No! So not fair....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to put up with so much Ruby, lol

      Delete
  7. Oh William, I feel your displeasure.
    How dare Dad sit on your favourite sofa :-)

    ReplyDelete