>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

13 Jul 2013

The FULL Version



You know on Thursday we posted the video with Me and Hamish's mum -

I happened to mention that my mother a.k.a. my 'Secretary', in her wisdom, had SHORTENED the

video.   Well, now here is your chance to see the FULL VERSION and discover the LAST PART

that my  'Secretary'  had Cut from the original!!!   







and I am still the
strong silent type!!!






12 comments:

  1. Cute even a second time. Is she saying "Such a lad" as in Typical Male? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a little stronger than that Cris! lol

      Delete
    2. I'll dare write it "Sod you then" :-)

      Delete
    3. Eileen doesn't mean it Cris!!! lol.

      Delete
  2. Had to pay it twice...heehee
    I like the uncut version :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that version would be liked :)

      Delete
  3. OMD! That was priceless William! Love it! I look at Ma all the time when she says things like that to me....personally I thinks she's off her rocker, butts that's a whole different discussion.....hehehe
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thought you would like it Robin :)

      Delete
  5. I watched it twice as well--No words from me, just a big smile! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete