>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

29 Jul 2013

I can be very brave...


for starters I'm not scared of these...


(not the one from the other day, this one was much smaller)


and I'm not scared of these...
(horses from the local stables)



but I am scared of the thing I'll show you tomorrow!












11 comments:

  1. Yikes now we are wondering William. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horses on the beach ~~ look out they don't pick up after themselves ~~ well at least they don't here!

    I do though!

    LOL

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, now i'm curious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a brave boy William.
    I expect you are scared of something small and insignificant.
    We'll try hard not to laugh, we promise:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, Molly, Sophie and Mary....just wait and see tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder what that can be...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Horses are never scary! They are for chasing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are those green things its eyes? wow. .They look like emeralds. Fun seeing the horse on the beach. OK what is it that scares William.. his shadow? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, Eileen, Judy, Taryn and Cris....you will just have to wait and see :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmmm........I wonder.....what could it be?

    ReplyDelete