William the lurcher Welcome to my little corner of the internet



"Hi, I'm William (a Lurcher sighthound). In my case I'm a mixture of Deerhound, Greyhound, Bedlington, Collie & Huntaway. I was born 13th October 2007 on a farm near Tavistock Devon. Hope you will enjoy my adventures........❤️William"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

22 Jun 2013

Hamish goes home

Oh so sad that my little friend Hamish has now gone home.  He was actually with us for almost 3 weeks in total, so I obviously miss him.....but, he will be back again soon I'm sure.   His mum, Lil, also brought her horse up for a holiday too and we have all had a terrific time.  Still, I have lots of fun and walkies to remember plus pictures taken ....thought I would share a few of them with you...,












We play fight all the time, as you saw in my previous post...



Look at this face!   I'm actually laughing at him....



Mum thinks sitting on the furniture like this is taking the hospitality a bit too far!




We even took my mother on a train ride



and Hamish got the new blue toy several times... even wore it as a necklace - but he didn't manage to take it home with him...


I WILL THINK ABOUT YOU TOMORROW
MORNING HAMISH WHEN I AM
RUNNING ON THE BEACH!

SEE YOU AGAIN SOON LITTLE FRIEND