>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

9 Apr 2013

Progress..






Good news -

I have just been to visit the V -E -T again!... and it is good news.  Apparently my eye is recovering.
She did put some coloured dye in (which ended up on dad too...heehee) and shone a blue light at me...(I wasn't keen, but I behaved myself).

(see the difference in less than a week)

this was me last Thursday!



The not so good news -

Is that I have to continue having the eye drops for another week!  and then go back again and visit the V-E-T again!......I don't mind though because I like this V-E-T lady, she gives me prezzies.


Thank you Everyone who left comments wishing me well.  The good vibes have worked.



Okay mum, that's enough photographs for now
I need more relaxing in the sunbeam!




  






17 comments:

  1. Glad your eye is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news William. You take ti easy. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news William..even if you have to go back to the V E T s one more time. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Taryn, Molly and Cris :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news William, we're so pleased !

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's wonderful news William. We're so pleased you're feeling much better and looking so very handsome. Enjoy those sunbeams.

    Buzzy, the Pip and Camille

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Glad you're nearly fixed William, there is nothing so woeful as a poorly lurcher!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! That's such good news sweet William. (And prezzies are always fun!) Take it easy, enjoy those sunbeams and you'll be even better in no time. Hugs from OR. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Muleteers and Thanks Mary :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is great news, William!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear you're mending! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Judy and Robin - I have to say it does feel better than it was! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. YEA WILLIAM!! That is great news, and your eye does look TONS better.
    You enjoy that sun puddle, and scam as many pressies out of the vet lady as you can...you deserve it!! BOL
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorcha is glad your eye is on the mend. :)

    ReplyDelete