>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

29 Mar 2013

Scary creatures

I saw some strange animals the other day whilst adventuring on the Isle of Wight.

Well, the first ones are obviously cows and they were safely in a field, but the others were on a hill and I could have got up close....but I didn't, I thought they needed plenty of room to roam!!....plus Me at a safe distance!















12 comments:

  1. Yikes William they got some mean horns. Have a fabulous Furday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did look like they could do damage...and they were all found on the Isle of Wight, which is surprising as it is such a peaceful laid back sort of place!

      Delete
  2. Very wise William!
    I noticed they all have horns... and they don't go beep beep :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd give them a wide berth too, William! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are the ones in the top photo Highland cattle? And the bottom photo some kind of goat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are Sherry...the bottom pix are a type of sheep (but I don't know what they are called though).

      Delete
  5. Wow.. don't think I would want to mess with any of those with horns on them. :) I would have been a little nervous standing there so close any of them especially the last ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jimmy and Wilson would know what to do with those critters, although I have to say, those horns are a bit off-putting.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could have done with Jimmy and Wilson by my side, we would have sorted them out between us, lol.

      Delete