>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

15 Mar 2013

A Cambridge Degree


It's official, I have a Degree from Cambridge!!   Bet that made you all sit up and here are the photos to prove it...


You see me here taking my first journey to Cambridge - yes it might be the Park and Ride bus, but a lurcher has to get there somehow...



then dad gave me a helping hand to see further


well a chap has to be ahead of the crowd


So apart from:

1. Finding Cambridge in the first place - for this I negotiated the SatNav (Degree level of course)

2. Taking the bus to the correct destination

3. Coping with the crowds of foreigners swarming the place

4. Balancing along a very narrow wall....(this has to be Degree level surely)...


5. Greeting people when they wanted to speak to me

6. Waiting patiently whilst mum went shopping!  (this pleased her for some reason)

7.  Looking so darned cute!

I reckon I have thoroughly and completely earned and deserve this Degree....besides I even have the hat to prove it too....






HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ALL





18 comments:

  1. Ha ha my learned friend. You so deserve a Cambridge degree. Love it. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I know, what can I say! Do you want a Degree too Molly? They know me there now, I can arrange it for you.

      Delete
  2. I'm sure you have a first class honours degree William :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..without a doubt, indeed I have Eileen :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats William what a feat..but more congrats to Dad for having the strength to lift you like that.. wow. I am impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cling on to dad when he lifts me up, sometimes he has trouble putting me back on my four paws 'cos I won't let go of him!!

      Delete
  4. Hooray for you William. You're patient, smart and wonderful. You deserve that degree indeed. And yes.. great hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Mary, I like the 'hat' best of all :)

      Delete
  5. William-

    Congrats on your well deserved accomplishment! I have been walking around our local college campus for 4 years. My sister, Stanzie has been walking there for 11 years and she has killed several moles in their garden. We keep expecting our diploma.
    Hmmmmmm...we need to talk to the Dean!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds to me like you should both have got a Degree a long time ago. You need to go have a serious talk to those in authority and sort this out right now!!

      Delete
  6. Wonderful graduation photo, William! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Robin, mum says she will be framing it :)

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on your degree, William! You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Judy, I knew you would be supportive :)

      Delete
  8. Congratulations, William. Mom says the cutest photo is the one of your dad holding you.
    Alanis and I wish we could go to college, too, but dogs aren't allowed on the campus where our mom works. Can you believe that? The people who run the place need to be re-educated.
    Yr friend in Washington state,
    Miro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a pity Miro, you should be able to attend college. I bet you and Alanis would be better behaved than some of the students! lol.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for showing us Cambridge, we hope to visit it one day as our baby peeps Simon(that's our human brother) has just got a place at Anglia Ruskin University Cambridge! we hope he gets a degree in something!
    We are going to North Devon, place called Appledore for our holidays this year if you are close to there maybe we could meet up
    Have a Good Week
    See yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck to your Simon, he is sure to succeed at Cambridge. Tell him I had no trouble getting a Degree there at all. Would be good to meet for walkies when you are down for your holiday - so if you go to Woolacombe at some point, my nearest beach, let mum know :)

      Delete