>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

7 Feb 2013

Too hot

You would never believe that a sunbeam could be too hot for me.   A rare sight during these winter days,
but sunbeam it was.

I tried to explain that to mum but all she could do was take a picture of the offending space!  She did nothing to help me not even when I was huffing and puffing, she just got the camera!   Do you know, I even had to move onto the settee to cool down...



Thanks for that mum! 





18 comments:

  1. We love sun puddles. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that phrase Molly - 'Sun puddles' they are :)

      Delete
  2. What's going on with your hair, William?!

    Sunshine? What is this 'sunshine' you speak of?!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....My hair Joanna - can't do a thing with it! lol

      Delete
  3. Think you need an ice-cream now William :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The settee is a nice place to get warm too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are looking a little wind swept, I take it was how you where laying!
    See Yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...it was George and mum did nothing about that either!

      Delete
  6. Ah William I have no sympathy for you.. My cat..me too..would love to find a sunbeam..lol Joanna said it best.. What sunshine do you speak of..lol Take no notice of others..you look adorable with that hair across your eye. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that rare sunshine Cris, we don't see a lot of it either really. Back to grey and cold here now, I should have appreciated it longer :)

      Delete
  7. Sorry you were too hot William, and i hope you were able to cool down nicely! You look handsome in the pic though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary, I always go for the scruffy look!!

      Delete
  8. Sometimes life is tough, William! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great hairdo, William! :)

    ReplyDelete