>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

26 Feb 2013

Camera Shy



I have probably mentioned this before, but when mum points a camera at me I decide not to look at her.  Of course I do it intentionally just to wind her up!


Mum tried yesterday to get me 'on camera'   whilst I was in the car with her waiting for dad.


take a look







and then she tried again....






haha...bad luck mum.

Then I trapped mum against the seat...I got between her and the camera in this one which she has called 'Outtake'










Oh I do enjoy days like that




13 comments:

  1. My mantra, no treat no pose. LOL. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep trying to tell mum that too Molly, she just doesn't listen!!

      Delete
  2. My Jimmy really doesn't like the camera either. I get lucky sometimes but usually he just won't look into the lens....even with a treat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...mum cannot believe how I know NOT TO LOOK!

      Delete
  3. I know JUST how you feel William! I run and hide when someone points a camera at me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think William is trying to tell you he only has eyes for his Dad :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute you are William, but I am in love with your Mums accent. :)You know we Americans don't have accents. LOL Unless you go to the South, Texas or to Boston then THEY have accents :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...usually mum avoids being heard on videos the same as I avoid looking at the camera! lol

      Delete
  6. William, you are so very handsome! Our gorgeous kitty Otis does the same thing when i point the camera at him. He averts his eyes and i can't capture his sweet face and emerald eyes. :( And Cris is right above. Oregonians don't have accents. I live here now. But i grew up in Maine, and i have an accent from there! I don't say my 'Rs' clearly. I pahk the cah. lol. But i agree, your Mum's accent is beautiful. I always wanted one like hers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. William, You are just like my sister, Stanzie! She would prefer to be anywhere but in front of the camera.
    We really like the video of the inside of your car...very nice :D

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh William! You always make me laugh and that is a wonderful thing each day. Mum sounds so sophisticated!!!

    ReplyDelete