>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

12 Nov 2012

Settings



Mum has had a funny time with her camera and tried out some different Settings!...and guess who was the  model.....

Punk!



Misty Soft - much more romantic



Sketch!  - oh please spare me....



Sparkle.....can you see the sparkles there friends...



That's it I've had enough - I am not modelling for you any more today mum....





18 comments:

  1. You look great all ways, buddy
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I like the punk version! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mum thought that was pretty funky too :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my they are brilliant. I must try and find out how I do those on mine. Really really
    nice one! Have a lovely Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly - mum says it was in the Magic setting on her Olympus.

      Delete
  4. Cool! I always add mine after the fact at PicMonkey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...mum uses that site too Taryn, so useful.

      Delete
  5. Those settings are fun. You are cool every which way William :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen, mum is definitely having fun with her new camera.

      Delete
  6. Dear William, you are best enjoyed au natural (though I quite like you as a hot pink punk too) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgia, hot pink seems to suit me.lol

      Delete
  7. I like the punk one best too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin, does seem like the hot pink punk one gets the vote :)

      Delete
  8. You look lovely in any picture, William. I think your Mum's sketches are definitely better than the Olympus version though. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the punk one, but i like the second soft one better. I must be in the minority. (I usually am.) lol. You look so very handsome, and i can see your eyes so well..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary - mum says she is usually in a minority too.

      Delete