>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

28 Sep 2012

Park and Ride


Just over a week ago I took mum and dad on a short break.  We went to stay in one of my favourite Hotels....we have stayed before at the Hatherley Manor Hotel   near Gloucester

and for me the highlight of this break was to take the Park and Ride bus into Stratford-upon-Avon











I LOVE bus travel - 

I even try to get on ones that

are nothing to do with Park and Ride sometimes!   





13 comments:

  1. William we love your trips. We also love buses. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I even see buses that aren't Park and Ride and think to get on them!

      Delete
  2. I'm sure Mum and Dad enjoyed their break away. I can see you are enjoying your bus ride.
    Annie took us on holiday to Shrewsbury last week and Annie went on her very first Park and Ride bus journey, though she has been on buses and trains before. Isn't it great that dogs are allowed to travel for free too :-)
    Love Mum's drawing, she's captured that excited look in your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your holiday looked a good one too Annie.

      Delete
  3. haha! Stevie loves riding the bus and the train! I love how you look up so lovingly at your dad, you're such a cutie william! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't we look so cute on public transport.

      Delete
  4. Can't say my guys have ever been on a bus, but they do ride on our jetski sometimes :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that sounds good fun...perhaps I can persuade mum and dad to get one!

      Delete
  5. Oh, that looks really cool William! Here, doggies aren't allowed on buses unless they're service dogs. NOT FAIR!! Ma has threatened to get a harness and pretend that I'm a trained service dog ~ but, she knows my behaviour will give it away!!! bol

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a grand time, William! (And your mum's sketch is adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that drawing!!! And I'm very jealous that you get to go on buses. We are so dog-unfriendly here by comparison.

    ReplyDelete