William the lurcher Welcome to my little corner of the internet



"Hi, I'm William (a Lurcher sighthound). In my case I'm a mixture of Deerhound, Greyhound, Bedlington, Collie & Huntaway. I was born 13th October 2007 on a farm near Tavistock Devon. Hope you will enjoy my adventures........❤️William"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

9 Aug 2012

My friend Buddy



Here's my little friend Buddy...a Jack Russell/Dachshund cross.....he is about 9 months old and doesn't seem to mind that I am much older and bigger than him...he still wants to play.







Buddy lives at Arlington Court, where mum volunteers with the stables/carriage driving, so if I go over for a lovely walk round with dad, whilst mum is working, I then end up meeting Buddy, who is always pleased to see me.


and mum enjoys sketching us....







Hopefully mum will do some more sketches and videos 
of us having fun soon.