>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

11 Jul 2012

No mates




there I was thinking I would be meeting some of my friends




but not a sole in sight




I'm sure someone was here....



one last look back



oh well, I'll head off home then...








9 comments:

  1. Hi William - I wish we were out and about playing with you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well,that was a sad walk. I hope you meet up with your friends soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm sorry, William! Better luck next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lily, Patty and Judy - I did feel a little like Billy No Mates as the saying goes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how sad William , I'd join you any day if I could. Take care pal.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. O, poor William. How dare they not to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bad luck William...I know the feeling! Maybe they'll be there next time eh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. One is the loneliest number........la la la la la......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe tomorrow........

    ReplyDelete