>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

28 Feb 2012

Morning exercise

On Sunday, I got Dad out early and we took a lovely walk across the dunes to the beach







down one path



and up another



even if I did have to come back to find Dad who was being slow...



ahh...finally I can see the beach




and on down 




and into the sea
ready for my game of catch





and every so often a jolly good shake...






No, Dad's feet didn't get wet, he was wearing wellies just in case this should happen

but that would not have been a problem

if he had forgotten them

we found some he could have used!









well, I thought they were interesting

and worth a sniff !


I enjoyed my morning walk and game of catch

perhaps I can persuade Dad to do this again.....



 



 

8 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your walk! Nice pics! Isn't the water cold? Brrrrr...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the walk Judy....and yes the water is very cold, but I'm a tough kind of dog and can cope!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous place for a walk, William!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky you are, William! You have a gorgeous beach all to yourself! My idea of heaven! But just what exactly is it you are doing in the video? Or are you just posing for Dad? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guessed right Robin....I always pose for the camera, I am a lad after all!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous photos, what a beautiful beach. William, you are a superstar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best beach walk I've seen in along time. All that expanse to yourself and a ball to chase and water to swim in. The boots are very cool,now.

    ReplyDelete