>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

17 Jan 2012

A sunny walk in Ilfracombe

 Ilfracombe Bandstand  in Runnymead Gardens

Summer concerts are held here

***

 I love it when I get the Bandstand to myself (well I do let Dad go up too, of course)



plus there is a very fresh stream running through the park
and I even have my own stone to stand on to get a good drink



delicious!

A walk down to the Harbour was on the cards too - cold weather, but a lot of welcome sunshine



and I only pulled dad along when I spotted mum with the camera



that was a lovely walkies!






6 comments:

  1. Great walk! Beautiful sunny weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was Judy....we are making the most of it.

      Delete
  2. I wish I could do walkies there with you William!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just know you would enjoy them Robin...I need to get some humans working on teleportation! Meanwhile, I will get mum and dad to keep taking photos.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous walk, William. You do go to some great places! xx

    ReplyDelete