>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

28 Oct 2011

Visiting Lynmouth

From my last post and the Valley of Rocks, here are some photos of my visit down the hill to Lynmouth that same day....












I ask Dad to lift me up but it takes a bit of persuasion...







....it works in the end....

Thanks Dad

.....I'll just check that mum is watching...
I enjoyed that visit.....
and we will go there again when I'll get mum to take more photos
Have a great weekend
love william




4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, William! Have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad's are the BEST! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Dad must be very strong, our folks complain about lifting us up and we only weigh 15kg!

    E and R xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kath - Dad has a knack for lifting me...and I weigh about 27kgs! I know that because when I go to the vets I insist on sitting on their floor scales..LOL!

    ReplyDelete