>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

9 Jun 2011

Relaxing

After my exercise I really do like to find a comfy place to rest

The only thing is I have to keep an eye out for when the humans think I am resting in my bed




now don't get me wrong I have a very nice bed




It's just a case of waiting for the right opportunity



and I sneak onto the settee - first this one


and then this one



or even



a sun lounger cushion found lying about in the new summerhouse!
(although you would think they could do something to stop the cushion falling around my head)......

love William


 

6 comments:

  1. hee hee, we do that too! E and R xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie & Roobarb, do you know somehow I could tell....:) love william.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame you for finding a soft spot, William! I have a soft spot in my heart for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about a bed William? That is also warm en soft. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha ha, dear William, that last photo made me laugh! You are a very handsome boy.

    Rosie Mae is 'not allowed' on the furniture, but as she gets older we seem to give in more ;o)
    The only furniture she's officially allowed on is the day bed in the loft room and we have some lovely cuddles on there!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, I knew you would understand.

    Renske, how did you guess, but mum tries to stop me!

    Joanna, tell Rosie Mae to keep persisting and she will win...soft furniture every time.

    Thank you ALL I love having your comments...love william.

    ReplyDelete